A Nevada County woman accused of identity theft, embezzlement and posing as a lawyer pled no contest to three counts of grand theft in Nevada County Superior Court Monday.
Nevada County pseudo attorney pleads guilty to grand theft
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Police blotter: IRS, PG&E scammers reported