A registered sex offender who had been out of compliance for the last 12 years — and who was arrested this week after allegedly trying to coax a young girl to model for him — had his bail reduced Thursday from $150,000 to $50,000.
Bail reduced in Grass Valley sex offender case
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Woman reports nanotechnology in stomach causing problems
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft