The Union recently published a letter criticizing my vote against the “Violence Against Women Act” or VAWA. Your readers may want to look beyond its appealing title.
Don’t judge a bill by its title
Trending in: Crime
- Nevada City man arrested in connection with domestic violence charges
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Police blotter: ‘Baying’ cows prompt concern