A man wanted for allegedly ramming a police cruiser in Southern California, injuring an officer, was arrested Sunday afternoon in Nevada County by the U.S.
Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
Trending in: Crime
- Three alleged squatters arrested
- Grass Valley baby formula thieves arrested in Placer County
- Four arrested on drug charges at North Church Street residence
- Couple takes plea agreement in drug case
- Colfax woman who embezzled more than $100K sentenced to three years