A man wanted for allegedly ramming a police cruiser in Southern California, injuring an officer, was arrested Sunday afternoon in Nevada County by the U.S. Marshals.
Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Alpacas always on the lam
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’