A man wanted for allegedly ramming a police cruiser in Southern California, injuring an officer, was arrested Sunday afternoon in Nevada County by the U.S.
Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
Trending in: Crime
- North San Juan’s Ridge Cafe robbed
- Couple takes plea agreement in drug case
- Law enforcement officials raid Grass Valley transient camp
- Dog hoarder pleads no contest to felony animal cruelty
- Colfax woman who embezzled more than $100K sentenced to three years