A man wanted for allegedly ramming a police cruiser in Southern California, injuring an officer, was arrested Sunday afternoon in Nevada County by the U.S.
Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
Trending in: Crime
- Man, 37, suspected of starting King Fire; bail set at $10 million
- Gold Country Lenders trial to be postponed to 2015
- Bay Area couple arrested after reportedly being found with drugs, stolen property
- Three arrested after traffic stop
- Grass Valley foot patrol making progress on transient camps