A disabled Alta Sierra veteran was sentenced to 90 days in jail and three years probation after pleading no contest to assault with a deadly weapon.
Alta Sierra veteran sentenced to 90 days for assault
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks