The South Yuba River Citizens League (SYRCL) has taken on some tough challenges in its 30 year history. We saved the Yuba from dams and won statewide Wild and Scenic Status for the South Yuba River. Last year, we rallied the community to prevent the closure of the South Yuba River State Park. And every year, we recruit hundreds of volunteers to pick up tons of garbage along the river banks in just one day. But we now are gearing up for the biggest challenge of them all: The Annual Scotch Broom Challenge!
SYRCL draws the line for Scotch Broom in the Yuba River corridor
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Youtube lesson leads to 2 arrests for outdoor honey oil lab
- Nevada County motorcyclist injured after hitting deer
- Police Blotter April 21: Man yells in underwear, baby born on meth
- Police blotter: Woman reports ‘almost robbery’ by gun-wielding man