My side-yard fence had been destroyed by the winter storms. I was unable to get it fixed. My neighbor, who works for Economy Pest Control, submitted my name and circumstance to Scott Davidson, the owner of Economy Pest control. Mr. Davidson took it upon himself to finance and build me a new fence! The result of Mr. Davidson’s kindness and generosity is beyond my ability to express in words. The fence is beautiful. And my faith in human kindness has been restored. Thank you, Mr, Davidson.
Faith in humanity restored
Trending in: Crime
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death