I have lived in the Grass Valley area for some 40-odd years. When the Dorsey Drive “interchange” subject first came up, (30 years ago?) the whole purpose was to allow emergency vehicles quick access to the hospital. I think that’s still a valid concern.
Get a grip, Caltrans
Trending in: Crime
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- 2 arrested in connection with stolen vehicle