The Feb. 17 edition featured the crimes of Elizabeth Monk, an accomplished con artist who had been in Nevada County Jail, but was given a one-day pass. She did not return to jail as she had promised. What a surprise!
Courts too lenient
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft
- Police blotter: IRS, PG&E scammers reported