A Nevada County Superior Court judge set aside a plea agreement for an Olivehurst woman who allegedly set up a Craigslist date with a local man in order to rob him, and she entered a new plea that could send her to prison for two years.
Judge rejects plea agreement in Grass Valley date-robbery case
Trending in: Crime
- Two arrested on drug charges after probation search
- Suspect in Grass Valley vehicle break-ins pleads not guilty
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Police blotter: Missing pig at center of theft dispute
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement