A man arrested in October after a high-speed chase through Grass Valley that began after he was mistakenly identified as one of the FBI’s 10-most wanted is now in federal custody on charges of being a felon in possession of a firearm, possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, and possession of a firearm during a crime of violence or drug trafficking.
Nevada fugitive handed over to feds
Trending in: Crime
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death