A man arrested in October after a high-speed chase through Grass Valley that began after he was mistakenly identified as one of the FBI’s 10-most wanted is now in federal custody on charges of being a felon in possession of a firearm, possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, and possession of a firearm during a crime of violence or drug trafficking.
Nevada fugitive handed over to feds
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case
- Weekend of fights in downtown Nevada City keeps cops hopping