Nevada City Police officers and members of the Nevada County Sheriff’s Narcotics Task Force teamed up Friday to arrest an alleged drug dealer living in a transient camp on Sugar Loaf Mountain.
Alleged drug dealer arrested at Nevada City campsite with 25 grams of meth, $400 in cash
Trending in: Crime
- Youtube lesson leads to 2 arrests for outdoor honey oil lab
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police Blotter April 21: Man yells in underwear, baby born on meth
- Nevada County motorcyclist injured after hitting deer
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment