Nevada City Police officers and members of the Nevada County Sheriff’s Narcotics Task Force teamed up Friday to arrest an alleged drug dealer living in a transient camp on Sugar Loaf Mountain.
Alleged drug dealer arrested at Nevada City campsite with 25 grams of meth, $400 in cash
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Alpacas always on the lam
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case