A Nevada County judge found enough evidence to hold a local man to answer on charges of battery and assault with a deadly weapon in an attack on another man at a Grass Valley motel.
Assault at Grass Valley motel reportedly involved knife, flashlight
Trending in: Crime
- Youtube lesson leads to 2 arrests for outdoor honey oil lab
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police Blotter April 21: Man yells in underwear, baby born on meth
- Nevada County motorcyclist injured after hitting deer
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment