A Nevada County judge found enough evidence to hold a local man to answer on charges of battery and assault with a deadly weapon in an attack on another man at a Grass Valley motel.
Assault at Grass Valley motel reportedly involved knife, flashlight
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft
- Police blotter: IRS, PG&E scammers reported