Recently, the House of Representatives approved the Senate version of the Violence Against Women Act, making all women safer. You, Tom McClintock, voted against it. Should we assume that you support violence against women? Or perhaps you only support violence against some women?
An open letter to Tom McClintock
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Police blotter: IRS, PG&E scammers reported