Several of the victims in a high-profile child molest case came in contact with the defendant while he was working at a group youth facility, according to Nevada County District Attorney Cliff Newell.
More details emerge in molest case involving Grass Valley man
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Alpacas always on the lam
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case