The arraignment for a 31-year-old Grass Valley man on multiple charges of child molestation involving at least five victims has been postponed until March 28.
Molestation suspect’s arraignment postponed
Trending in: Crime
- Local girl reported missing, found sleeping in woods
- Dine out during Nevada County’s restaurant week
- Judge: Insufficient evidence Truckee contractor at fault in carbon monoxide deaths (updated)
- ‘Love What Arises’ teacher comes to Nevada County
- An impartial friend: Therapy dogs bring comfort to family court