The arraignment for a 31-year-old Grass Valley man on multiple charges of child molestation involving at least five victims has been postponed until March 28.
Molestation suspect's arraignment postponed
Trending in: Crime
- Nevada City Tri Counties Bank robber still at-large
- 'Dorsey Marketplace' formal application submitted to Grass Valley
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Trail's open: Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts grand opening at Black Swan Ranch