A Nevada County man who amputated his dog’s leg in a home surgery is set for sentencing Monday morning, while a Foresthill man accused of beating and shooting his dog will be arraigned in a Roseville courtroom.
Two dog cases in court Monday
Trending in: Crime
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Man reportedly tried to lure girl into SUV in Nevada County
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014