A Nevada County man who amputated his dog’s leg in a home surgery is set for sentencing Monday morning, while a Foresthill man accused of beating and shooting his dog will be arraigned in a Roseville courtroom.
Two dog cases in court Monday
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’