The Community Support Network of Nevada County presents a distinguished panel of local healthcare experts, to help the public better understand and navigate the upcoming changes in healthcare. What are these changes and how can you best prepare for them? How will they impact you, your family and our community? Join the Community Support Network for this timely topic from 3:30 to 5 p.m. on Wednesday, March 6 at the Madelyn Helling Library’s Community Room. This meeting is open to the public and includes time for questions and answers. Scheduled panelists include Jeff Brown, director, Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency; Scott McFarland, C.E.O., Western Sierra Medical Clinic; Daniel J. Bibelheimer, M.D., Medical Director, Sierra Nevada Medical Associates, I.P.A.; and Joe Britton, M.D. – S.N.M.H., emergency physician and V.P. of Medical Staff Affairs.
Health care panel to discuss upcoming changes
Trending in: Crime
- Two arrested on drug charges after probation search
- Police blotter: Humanity-hating man reported
- CHP on hunt for Camptonville hit and run driver
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges