A lasagna fundraiser for the Sierra Services of the Blind is scheduled for 6 to 8 p.m. on March 22 in the Love Building at Condon Park in Grass Valley. The menu includes salad, bread, vegetables and dessert. In addition to coffee and lemonade, as selection of beer and wine will be on hand. Tickets are $25 for adults and $10 for children under 12. Family plans are also available.
Lasagna fundraiser to benefit Services of the Blind
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls