Bear River High School will host their annual eighth grade parent night from 6 to 8 p.m. on March 4 in the Bruin Community Arts Theater. Information will be given on registration and scheduling for next year’s classes, the High School Exit Exam, student activities, athletics and other school programs. The highlight of the evening will be performances by Bear River’s award-winning Jazz Band, Jazz Unlimited singers and dance groups.
Bear River to host parent night
Trending in: Crime
- Two arrested on drug charges after probation search
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- CHP on hunt for Camptonville hit and run driver
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Police blotter: Humanity-hating man reported