Chuck Cicogni recently wrote a letter concerning difficulties he is having with his knee replacement. I have never treated him, nor do I know him. In the last year we have lost two orthopaedists and are now down to only two. This has made it difficult to schedule time off for holidays, vacations and professional meetings. The 17th of December fell into the Christmas holiday season and likely complicated the previously scheduled appointment. I certainly hope that Mr. Cicogni is able to have his problem rectified.
Severe shortage of orthopaedists in Nevada County
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’