Gold Country Youth Soccer League is holding tryouts for their U9 through U19 boys and girls competitive teams in March and April. The schedule for the tryouts is March 2, 3 and 9 for the U9 through U14 teams and April 6, 7 and 13 for the U15 through U19 teams. More information can be found under the “announcements” section at www.goldcountrysoccer.org. Competitive teams are for players who wish to advance to a higher level of skills development and competition.
February 27, 2013 | Back to: Crime
Youth soccer tryouts to be held in March and April
Trending in: Crime
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Meet Your Merchant: 13 years of fun, fashion of Ragtime
- Patricia Smith: Medical marijuana, to tax or ban?
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River falls to Sonora in Division V championship game