A woman who was serving a jail sentence after being convicted of multiple charges involving elderly victims has been on the lam for more than a year after she failed to return from a day pass.
Convict still on lam after failing to return from jail pass
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case