The Union article (February 20, 2013) regarding the Grass Valley Thursday Night Market barely mentions the future planned exclusion of booths for nonprofit organizations. I do (or did) the scheduling of volunteers of the Nevada County Democrats booth at the market.
Exluding nonprofits from Thursday night market an unwise move
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft
- Police blotter: IRS, PG&E scammers reported