In the late 1780s, the Second Amendment was written, giving citizens the right to bear arms. These arms were single-shot rifles, pistols, bows, swords, etc.
Second Amendment rights shouldn’t include assault weapons
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Police blotter: Woman reports nanotechnology in stomach causing problems
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft