In the late 1780s, the Second Amendment was written, giving citizens the right to bear arms. These arms were single-shot rifles, pistols, bows, swords, etc.
Second Amendment rights shouldn’t include assault weapons
Trending in: Crime
- Man, 37, suspected of starting King Fire; bail set at $10 million
- Gold Country Lenders trial to be postponed to 2015
- Bay Area couple arrested after reportedly being found with drugs, stolen property
- Three arrested after traffic stop
- ‘Sovereign citizen’ involved in law enforcement shoot-out charged with federal crimes