Is 50 the new 40? As our knowledge of health, exercise, and nutrition is put into practice, not only are people living longer, many of us are staying active later in life. Granted, “later in life” is a relative term, if we don’t take care of ourselves, we may feel older before the intended time.
Golfers prove age is only a number
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Police blotter: Woman reports nanotechnology in stomach causing problems
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft