In reply to Jeff Loberg’s letter to the editor dated Feb. 1, regarding 43 years of Democrat control of our state’s assembly and senate entitled “Definition of Insanity – Democrats,” which The Union saw fit to publish, I find the letter not only insulting and polarizing but also lacking in any useful ideas or facts which one would think would be a threshold criteria for publication. Nevada County deserves better from their community newspaper.
Don’t diss the Dems
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks