The prominent peach-colored Victorian that houses Villa Venezia Ristorante Italiano in downtown Grass Valley will soon be taking its final bow, as the restaurant is set to close with the retirement of its owner.
Villa Venezia: A final bow
Trending in: Crime
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- 2 arrested in connection with stolen vehicle