A Grass Valley man charged with multiple counts of sexually molesting a child has pleaded no contest to two counts in return for a stipulated 16-year sentence.
Grass Valley man pleads no contest to two molest charges
Trending in: Crime
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Police blotter: Nightly skateboarder in school hallways
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014