A Grass Valley man charged with multiple counts of sexually molesting a child has pleaded no contest to two counts in return for a stipulated 16-year sentence.
Grass Valley man pleads no contest to two molest charges
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Alpacas always on the lam
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’