Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Crime
- Grass Valley baby formula thieves arrested in Placer County
- Colfax woman who embezzled more than $100K sentenced to three years
- Decision postponed again on child molest case
- Law enforcement officials raid Grass Valley transient camp
- Four arrested on drug charges at North Church Street residence