Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Crime
- Half-pound of heroin, 200 pot plants, $26K seized in Penn Valley drug bust
- Traffic stop in Grass Valley leads to drug sale charges
- Nevada County group pushes for more restrictive outdoor pot grow ordinance
- Nevada County awards $1M contract to Penn Valley firm for Loma Rica-Brunswick intersection
- Running with Alzheimer's: Teammates, road races provide purpose for lifelong runner (VIDEO)