The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Crime
- Road rage fight in Yuba County leaves one dead
- ‘Sovereign citizen’ involved in law enforcement shoot-out charged with federal crimes
- Three arrested after traffic stop
- Blotter: Stolen pants reappear at store they were stolen from
- Grass Valley foot patrol making progress on transient camps