As the person in charge of soliciting donations for wine baskets that are in the Gold Celtic Society’s raffle at its annual Burns Supper, I found so many local wineries and sellers to be supportive that I was overwhelmed.
Local wineries pitch in
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks