The South Yuba Club in Nevada City will conduct a performance strength for softball athletes free clinic from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 7. The clinic will be led by fitness coach Kevin Bennett with the goal of helping softball players hit farther, run faster, throw with more accuracy and without pain, increase durability, minimize playing injuries and play better. An eight session performance strength for softball athletes training program, also led by Bennett, is available between Feb. 11 and March 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays for $89. For more info contact Bennett at 530-470-9100 or by email at email@example.com.
February 2, 2013 | Back to: Crime
SYC to hold performance strength for softball athletes clinic
Trending in: Crime
- LOWELL FIRE: More than 800 fight Lowell Fire in Nevada, Placer counties (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)
- LOWELL FIRE: Injured firefighters released (VIDEO)
- Cal Fire: 30% containment of the Lowell Fire; full containment by end of month
- YOUR SHOTS: Grass Valley, Nevada City community on high alert over Lowell Fire
- Grass Valley's Sierra Moonshine: who doesn't love a good home brew?