A Grass Valley man arrested in August in connection with a number of burglaries, after allegedly being caught in the act at a local grocery store, was sentenced Friday to 240 days in jail.
Grass Valley man sentenced in burglary case
Trending in: Crime
- Nevada City man seriously injured in morning fight
- Police blotter: Gan signs, flash mobs
- Allegations of injury dropped in home invasion robbery case
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road