East Main Street, at the intersection of Presley Way, will be momentarily closed to through traffic for utility line work 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Saturday Feb. 2. A delay of up to five minutes is possible. The City asks for drivers to please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel and apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciates your patience.
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Body of Nevada City man found in Yuba River
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Highway 20 collision in Nevada County sends woman to hospital
- George Boardman: Just in time for holidays, food police are out to spoil the party