A judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Big Oak Valley man to face charges of assault with a deadly weapon, making criminal threats and bringing drugs into jail after a reported three-day methamphetamine binge.
Spear attack meth binge case moves forward
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Youtube lesson leads to 2 arrests for outdoor honey oil lab
- Police Blotter April 21: Man yells in underwear, baby born on meth
- Nevada County motorcyclist injured after hitting deer
- Police blotter: Woman reports ‘almost robbery’ by gun-wielding man