A judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Big Oak Valley man to face charges of assault with a deadly weapon, making criminal threats and bringing drugs into jail after a reported three-day methamphetamine binge.
Spear attack meth binge case moves forward
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges