Recently I had the pleasure of meeting with The Union’s publisher, Dave Schmall, and managing editor, Brian Hamilton, during a morning get together at Summer Thyme’s Bakery in Grass Valley. The meeting was well attended by local business owners and concerned citizens who all had great input for The Union brass. An overlying theme from attendees was the need for a better way to become more active in getting newsworthy information to the reporters at The Union.
The Union always seeking citizen reporters
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’