Four people were arrested, and several others cited, after members of the Nevada County Sheriff’s Narcotics Task Force served a search warrant on a man and his son at a large “transient-style” camp off Deadmans Flat Road Friday.
Search warrant served at Deadmans Flat encampment
Trending in: Crime
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death