Four people were arrested, and several others cited, after members of the Nevada County Sheriff’s Narcotics Task Force served a search warrant on a man and his son at a large “transient-style” camp off Deadmans Flat Road Friday.
Search warrant served at Deadmans Flat encampment
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Alpacas always on the lam
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case