Grass Valley Police officers responded to a car versus pedestrian accident in the 1900 block of Nevada City Highway Thursday evening that left one man hospitalized.
Man struck by car on Nevada City Hwy.
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Couple facing multiple animal cruelty charges
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks