TAHOE/TRUCKEE — A 4.0 magnitude earthquake that struck overnight about a half hour south of Lake Tahoe is the largest in a series of small temblors that have recently occurred throughout the region, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
4.0 quake hits south of Lake Tahoe
Trending in: Crime
- Police blotter: ‘Baying’ cows prompt concern
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Man arrested in connection with domestic violence charges
- Police Blotter: March 10, 2014
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop